Education Fast Forward will continue to reach more and more people through its debating platform. We will seek to bring together all education stakeholders to discuss key issues and importantly stimulate action. Below are some action highlights from our debates:
- EFF1 – working party on copyright and E-Learning.
- EFF2 – three white papers produced on the productivity of learning.
- EFF3 – white paper produced on authentic learning.
- EFF4 – project on “uncertainty in the teaching of maths” in Bristol UK.
- EFF5 – Taking the peace debate video to remote villages and teachers in the US writing lessons in support of Peace day.
- EFF6 – Zimbabwe MoE decides to involve students in writing national policy and Individual person deciding that her future career was to be in education and working to improve lives of rural farmers in Kenya through better education.
- EFF7 – individual produced searchable video of debate, freely distributed.
- EFF8 – TIG produced and trialled 3 mentoring schemes and a Lebanon researcher produced study of the reality of teacher practice today in the Middle East.
- EFF9 – Plans under way to help teachers in India share ideas on teaching of science with teachers in the west.
- EFF10 –Teachers in Brunei to compare their attitudes to teaching with the TALIS results.
EFF Launches the EFF Sprout Innovation Fund
EFF is pleased to announce the launch of the EFF Sprout Innovation Fund. The fund will allow young people with innovative education ideas to apply for a free 9 week course. Successful applicants will receive:
- Access to a practical and engaging online learning community of inspiring, motivated change makers
- Friendly and effective technical support
- Six weeks of collaborative online learning
- Two weeks of independent project development
- An innovative educational experience
- A Certificate of Completion for successful completion of the course
The deadline for new applications has now passed. For information on future funding opportunities please sign up for our free monthly newsletter