On the Education Fast Forward debate students from Conway High School in South Carolina pulled together a list of questions on Mobile Learning. Please take a few minutes to respond to the questions and we will collate all the answers and forward onto the students.
- How do we keep students excited about using devices and not just get bored with them?
- Does a device replace a good teacher?
- Should devices be used for all assignments? essays? books? homework?
- Will teachers still use lecture and teach or will we just do activities?
- When devices are distributed, will we ever use paper?
- Mobile learning can be difficult for some students because you have to learn technology at the same time as you learn content in class. How will teachers teach both skills?
- What is the best way to prevent cheating and students emailing each other the assignments?
- Mobile learning seems like it would be better for the environment. Do you have any information on how much paper is saved?
- Can you share some success stories from other schools?
- What are some of the best projects done on devices?
Latest posts by EFF Team (see all)
- Questions for the EFF debate #11 – Mobile learning for the masses - September 23, 2014
- Using Data - August 31, 2014
- Blog Post: Better Skills, Better Lives, Better Jobs - July 19, 2013